We all know UNO is the most loved card game and it can be enjoyed by people of any age group. If you’ve never played it, let me tell you it is fairly simple and there are tons of videos on Youtube that explain how to play it so let’s not get into that. I’m giving away some UNO cheat hacks today (whoever reads this, let’s keep it a secret 😉)
We used to play UNO during summer vacation. I remember my Dad and I were always the cheating partners. We would team up to defeat the others. When the cheating was accomplished, I would give a sneaky smile to signal him that it’s done!
We always played a game called ‘set’ where the player declares himself a winner once he is done arranging all the matching cards. The player calls out ‘Set’ and places his palm in front of him. The remaining players need to place their palms on top of the first player. The order of the palms signifies the winning position. While we were all fighting to get our palms on top of the winner, my Dad would sneakily put his palm below the winner’s hand. How smart is that? 🤣
Now while playing UNO, I make sure to apply all the cheat hacks that I discovered. Let’s get started! So here’s the deal. The colour of the card always reflects on opaque objects. To find out what the colour of the card is, observe the player’s glasses if they’re wearing one. Beware if there’s a mirror behind you! Don’t ever sit in a position where others can see what card you’re holding, always make the others sit there so you can happily cheat. Sometimes, closets have shiny surfaces that can reflect colours!
Since the UNO game boils down to one card, stack all the cards one on top of another and hold them together so it looks like one card. Trust me, they’d never know! Another hack is if you have a 9 or a 6, you can put a 9 card calling it a 6 and vice versa. They wouldn’t even know because we sit in a circle! I guarantee you 99% and the other 1%, let’s leave it to your luck 😜
Since I’m blessed with acting skills, I’d sometimes pretend to rest my head on the table and blow on the stack of cards to see what card’s up next and be the first person to pick the cards. Most importantly, shuffle the cards and initiate the game so you can remove all the +4 cards in the pack (You know where it goes… straight into your pocket 🤣). Last but not the least, make a cheating partner whom you can exchange cards with. Try sitting on surfaces like a carpet where it is easy to pass on the cards.
What’s even a game without cheating? Sometimes, I get thrown out of the group for the same reason. All this sounds like Money Heist, doesn’t it? Except the end result is a lot of fun and not money!